The Italian Short Film Center, in collaboration with the the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, will make ten Short Films available for free, for the whole of 2019, to Embassies, Consulates and Italian Cultural Institutes around the World.
The shorts have been chosen among the most significant and representative of the last few years and will be screened in the course of events organized by the various Italian Diplomatic Missions.
The selection, that spans from comedy, to drama, to the documentary, shows a sort of overview of contemporary short production.
Each short (HD and DCP format) is accompanied by a technical data sheet and photographs which may be downloaded, free of charge, from our FTP..
Non-Italian festivals, institutions or other subjects interested in these shorts are asked to apply only if their programs are organized jointly with Italian Diplomatic Representations.
The 10 available Short Films are:
- Bautismo, by Mauro Vecchi – 2018, 17′
- Frontiera, by Alessandro Di Gregorio – 2018, 18′
- La giornata, by Pippo Mezzapesa – 2017, 12′
- Mercurio, by Michele Bernardi – 2018, 10′
- Mulini a vento, by Simone Spampinato – 2018, 17′
- Nessun dorma, by Paolo Strippoli – 2018, 20′
- Polvere sottile, by A. Boatto, G. Cianci, S. Zanonato – 2018, 8′
- Rumori, by Samen – 2018, 10′
- Takhir, by Ali Asgari – 2018, 15′
- Waterloo, by Francesco Selvi – 2018, 18′
The Italian Diplomatic Missions interested in the shorts listed may request at email@example.com
More informations HERE